Sunday, November 18, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

Meeting Santa for the first time is a big deal and what better way to introduce Anne to the big guy than at the Junior League's Breakfast with Santa. 

Matt, Anne and I met Jennifer and her adorable girls, Larkin and Layne, at Palmer Events Center for the festivities. The event was part of the Junior League of Austin's A Christmas Affair and it was my first time to participate in the kids activities without working a shift for Junior League credit.  The first time I attended was before Matt and I were married and it's strange to think about how much my life has changed since then.

Any who...

Not only did the kids get to meet Santa, but they decorated gingerbread houses and watched members for a local dance company perform.  It was a lot of fun and I think it's safe to say that all of the girls and even Matt enjoyed the event.

I'm looking forward to all of the holiday events and can't wait to celebrate Christmas Matt, Anne and Murphy.


No comments:

Post a Comment