Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Quiet Here

This past week, Shea, Teresa, Mackenize and Davis were here to visit us.  Truthfully, I think they were here for Anne, but regardless, we were glad to have them.  I worked all week, but got to spend some time with them during the evenings.

On Monday, Anne spent the day with them while I worked.  She was on her best behavior and was exhausted by the end of the day.






She adores her cousin, Mackenzie.  Mackenzie is going to be a great babysitter one day.  She carried Anne all around the house and entertained her while I wasn't feeling well.

Sadly, they had to head back to Alabama today.  After they drove away, Matt and I remarked about how quiet the house was without kiddos running around. 

Matt was in Houston the majority of the week for work, but when he got home, he was glad to see his baby girl. 


My uncle Sam also stopped by today to take us to lunch.  It was such a nice surprise and addition to our Friday and I always enjoy time with him.  We are so lucky to have them just a few hours away. 

Now that things are back to normal, I'll continue to bug Matt about house stuff.  Next up, installing the new door knobs I bought.

Cheers!

H

No comments:

Post a Comment