Sunday, August 26, 2012

A week of many firsts

In addition to Anne's first time for sitting in the high chair at a restaurant, she also sat in the from of the grocery cart yesterday. Surprisingly, this went really well and she had a great time looking around at everything. I did realize that having her with me does prevent me from walking away from the cart, which is frustrating in the produce section.

She has gotten so good at sitting up unassisted and we decided to try her first big girl bath. She loved it. Lots of time splashing around and playing with her two tub toys, which has made me realize we need tub toys ASAP.

Here are a couple of photos from bath time tonight.

1 comment:

  1. that first pic just cracks me up! Don't forget to get things to go on the floor of the bathtub so she doesn't slip!

    ReplyDelete