Friday, September 7, 2012

Anne and Murphy are Famous!

After taking this photo last week, a friend mentioned that we should submit it to the Ellen DeGeneres Show.  Since Matt is a HUGE Ellen fan, he couldn't resist the thought of possibly getting to meet her if this photo made it on her show. 

When he submitted it, I admit I didn't think anything would come from it.  I'm sure her show receives thousands of pictures each week from proud parents.  However, I was wrong.  On Wednesday, another friend sent me a Facebook message telling me that this photo was on Ellen's "caption this" feed.  Not following Ellen on FB or knowing what that meant, I had to ask what she was talking about.

Quickly, I went to Ellen's FB page and saw that our adorable baby and dog where there and thousands of people were either liking, sharing or commenting on the photo. 

On Thursday, I found out Ellen had pinned this photo on her Pinterest board. 

Anne has quickly become an internet sensation and Matt and I don't know whether to be proud or worried.  Luckily, there isn't personal information with the picture, so everything will be fine. 

As of today, her stats are:

Facebook

78,613 Likes
11,616 Shares
32,775 Comments

Pinterest
257 Likes
560 Repins

We'll let you know if Ellen calls.  I'm pretty certain that Matt would squeal like a girl if she does. 



No comments:

Post a Comment