Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Swim Lessons Day 2

All day long I dreaded swim lessons.  I didn't want to go and put Anne through another day of it, but I pushed through and took her.  

As we got ready and took off her swim cover up, she was happy, giggling and talking to other kids.  And then we lined up on the side of the pool and she immediately fell apart.  She remembered what happened yesterday and started screaming, latching onto my arm and my all time favorite, pinching my arm.  (I have bruises on my right arm where she's left marks from yesterday and today's lessons.)

She did great though.  Although she cried the entire 10 minutes, I could tell that she was making progress.  She used both of her little legs to kick unlike yesterday when she used just her left leg.  She swam underwater, crawled of the pool and swam on her own.  I'm so proud of her and know that each day will get a little easier.  

After she was wrapped up and getting ready to leave, she was happy again and fell asleep on the way home.  
Here's a little video Mrs. Gladys took of her in class today.  Watch those little legs!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment