Monday, October 15, 2012

Photos with Natalie

I'm pretty lucky to have such talented friends and family.  It helps to ease the process of finding florists, photographer and decorators when you know exactly who to call.

When it comes to photographers, I have two incredibly talented friends, Mary Margaret Rogoff and Natalie Seeboth. 

Living in Austin, I rely on Natalie to capture images of Anne as she grows.  Natalie took photos of Anne a week after she was born and now that Anne has passed the six month mark, I asked her to come back and take more pictures of our sweet girl.

Natalie came to the house last Sunday and spent an hour with us.  We also asked Matt's parents to join us as well because I wanted to get some photographs of Anne with her grandparents.

We woke up to a chilly morning and a fussy baby, but Natalie and Anne prevailed.  I know that she got some beautiful shots and I can't wait to see them very soon.

Until then, please enjoy this sneak peak that she shared with me.  Natalie, if you read this, my apologies for using this version!

Anne - October 7, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment