Saturday, May 18, 2013

She's Walking!!

For a while now, Anne has been so close to walking, but just like crawling, she has a fear of just taking the plunge.  She will walk all over the house pushing her walker or holding our finger; however, she will sit down immediately if you let go.  

Today, Anne and I went to the pool to enjoy a little time in the sun and while we were walking, I let go of her  hand and she didn't stop, she just kept walking.  I had to remind myself that I was in a public place and I couldn't immediately break down or start squealing.  I just stood there and watched her with tears in my eyes.  I'm so proud of our little girl and love watching her grow.

At the pool - pre- first steps.  Love those little curls.



Sorry this is sideways, I'm learning how to record things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment