Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Nine Months!

Anne is nine months!  It's happened, I've officially had a baby the same amount of time I was pregnant.  Like every post before this, I can't believe how quickly the past nine months have gone by and how much she has changed and it seems like every week she is learning something new.  It's been an incredible journey and she lights up our world. 

At nine months, Anne is:
  • babbling - saying da da, ga ga. It's the sweetest noise I have ever heard
  • eating pieces of fruit and still loving cheerios and puffs
  • moving from sitting and into the crawling position but has yet to start crawling
  • turning in circles while lying on her stomach
  • pulling up into the sitting position
  • moving around in her walker
  • making noise with her music instruments
  • clasping her hands together

Friday, we head back to the pediatrician for her 9-month check up.  I can't wait to see how much she has grown.

Here are my favorite photos from the 9 month shoot:





1 comment: